Creating A Legacy - Supporting Education and Empowerment in South Africa



Give A Secure Online Donation By Clicking The Give Button Below:



Give By Mail:

Make out your checks to These Numbers Have Faces and send to:
17 SE 3rd, Suite #305 Portland, Oregon 97214
Be sure to put "Taylor Smith" in the memo line!


Track my progress:


$0$15,000


Thank You!

Thank you so much for you support! I can't wait to see the look on Busisiwe's face when she hears that we raised the funds for her tuition.

Lets be in touch,

Taylor
taylor@thesenumbers.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a journalism student at Indiana University and love my family and friends. I have a passion for telling people's stories and think that the best place to develop strong relationships is around the family table.